Encouraging You Along Your Journey
Empower Many Network consists of Breast Cancer Fighters, Survivors & Care Givers whom have a compassion for others and a desire to encourage other women along their journey of Self- Discovery through Breast Cancer.
You or someone you know may be experiencing some or all of these thoughts and emotions..
*My doctor, told me I have Breast Cancer and I don't know what to do.
* I feel like my world had been turned upside down.
*I 'm so ALONE, No One Understands what I am going through.
* I wish I had someone to talk to who understands.
* My faith is strong, but I'm SCARED.
* I feel overwhelmed and confused...Is this Normal?
*I don't want anyone to know I have cancer.
*I feel ashamed
* I feel I no longer have control over my body.
*I feel Angry
* I'm tired....not sure if I can fight cancer
* I don't want to look sick.
* I don't want to loose my hair.
* I want to SCREAM!
* I'm not sure how to handle the side effects of treatment.
* Now that treatment is over...now what am I supposed to do?
* I want to be normal again.
The Pink Diamonds can help you understand and overcome the challenges with Breast Cancer. It is our desire to be a resource of information as well as provide emotional, mental and spiritual support as we walk the Breast Cancer Journey together. We can help from diagnosis, throught treatment and into a long and healthy survivorship. You are invited to join our Sister's Circle where we Nourish Faith, Give Hope, Express Love, Find Courage & Discover Inner Strength.